Welcome to the Festival of Quilts Online Entry Form
Festival of Quilts, in conjunction with CraftAlive, will be held on 7-9 July at the Adelaide Showgrounds.
If you already have a quilt entry, we will re-send updated information to you as soon as possible.
ENTRY GUIDE DIGITAL WORKSHEETENTRY GUIDE DIGITAL WORKSHEET
Entry Form Checklist
- Your membership number
- For works by more than one person, membership number and status of other entrants
- If you have had your quilt quilted by someone else you MUST enter in a Two Person Category.
- Entry measurements
- Insurance value of entry
- Receipt for payment of entry fee ($15 SAQ members, $20 affiliate group members)
- Quilt Card Information (600 characters)
- A digital image of the entry, up to 5MB
- Copyright requirements have been met
- If you carry on a professional quilting enterprise in Australia, your ABN
For more information, please refer to “Online Entry Form Guidelines” in the Handbook
Entries open on 14th of March
Follow this link to the SA Quilters Website for more information and other upcoming events.